SS304/SS316 self-priming pumps for sale
ZX/ZW self-priming pump is an energy saving pump designed with ISO international standard and developed through absorbing and improving the related technical data both and abroad and belongs to self-priming centrifugal pump and uses the mechanical seal of a ceramic ring so as to resist any sandy liquid to go into the sealing face,preventing it from getting scratched. This pump holds the advantages of a compact structure, easy operation, stable movement, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long duration and strong self-suction capacity and, as no foot valve is needed to be mounted on the pipeline and only a certain amount of leading liquid is required to be filled into the pump before work, improves the work condition while simplifying the pipeline system.Pump Structure
ZX Self Priming Pump Application
|1||Inlet nipple||5||Outlet nipple||9||Impeller||13||Pump shaft|
|2||Inlet flange||6||Pump casing||10||Mechanical seal||14||Bearing cover|
|3||Inlet valve seat||7||Air-liquid separating pipe||11||Water baffle||15||Bottom cover-plate|
|4||Water fillingbolt||8||Rear cover||12||Bearing seat||16||O-ring|
1. Suitable for city environmental protection, construction, fire fighting, chemical industry, pharmacy, dyes, dyeing, brewing, electric power, electric plating, paper-making, industrial and mineral rinse, equipment cooling and etc.
2. Suitable for pure water, sea water, the chemical media of an acid and alkline degree and the pulpy material of a general pasty state.(medium viscosity≤100cP, solid content below 30%.)
3. This pump can work together with a pressure filter of any model and specification and it's the most ideal matching pump to send pulpy materials to the said filter for pressure filtering.ZW Series Self-suction Non-clogging Sewage Pump Application
1. Suitable for the sewage project in the municipal works, river aquaculture, light industry, paper-making, textile, food, chemical industry, power industry etc. and as the most ideal impurity pump to pump fiber, pulpy, mixed and suspended chemical media.
2.For this pump, the ambient temperature 50 , the medium temperature 80 , which can be up to 200 in case of a special requirement; as of the PH value of the media, cast iron 6.9, stainless steel 2.13; the medium gravity is not over 1240kg/m ; the self-suction height is not over the set value 4.5-5.5m, the length of suck-in pipe 10m; as of the passing capacity, the suspended grains' diameter is 60% of the pump aperture and the long fiber is 5 times that of the pump aperture.Performance
|ZX Pump Table of Performance Parameters|
|ZW Pump Table of Performance Parameters|
1. What is your product range?
A: centrifugal pump. Centrifugal pump includes slurry pump, gravel pump, clean water pump, sewage pump, chemical pump, self-priming pump and diesel engine pump.
2. What's your MOQ, payment term and lead time?
A: MOQ for centrifugal pump is 1set, MOQ for conveyor belt is 100cbm.
Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal and Trade Assurance.
Lead time: in general 7 working days for slurry pump, 15working days for water pump.
3. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation:
A: Pump capacity, pump head, medium, medium temperature, pump material, quantity, if possible, please also provide the pump model you are using now, price will be calculated as per the pump model, if not, we will recommend relevant product for reference.
4. If I put a bigger motor on my pump, will it pump more?
A: No. The amount of water and the pressure (head) that a centrifugal pump process is related to the rotational speed, impeller diameter and size of the impeller vanes.
5. Do you impact the finished product?
A: Yes, each batch of production and finished product will be quality checked strickly before delivering, testing report or video can be sent to clients for reference.
6. How do you ship the finished product?
A: By sea, By air, By international express.Inquiry of Pump
1. Head: _____meter
2. Capacity: _____m3/h
3. Liquid media: ______
4. PH: _____
5. Concentration: ____%
6. Temperature: _____degree
7. Specific density; ______kg/m3Welcome inquiry! Contact:
Mob: +86 158 3083 2057
Tel: +86 312 8929296
Fax: +86 312 3085383